Thirst Traps











Taylor Reign vs Max Adonis, Catalog 23 - Good Boys Go Bad (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

Max pushes Taylor off to one side and rolls his eyes at what he suspects will be flimsy competition. The two trade slobbery kisses and fondle each other's crotch. Then Taylor shoves Max back a few steps, saying, "Let's see what you got." At this point, I suspect Taylor's invitation relates to wrestling skills, but it's possible he means the throbbing lump stretching the crotch of Max's yellow briefs.

Some muscle boys are porn stars, and some porn stars are tough guys. Max Adonis and Taylor Reign hit on all three points, but this match tilts more towards O faces than poses or knockouts. Let's call it an O face-off, each massage-like assault sold with rapturous winces and moans. Both men stand at 5'11", Max carrying five more pounds of meat on his bones. They're a good match - for wrestling and for banging.

There's not a lot of rough action, mostly vitalizing strokes and hungry eye-locks. The token takedowns serve mainly to get the two bodies horizontal. Seduction turns sweaty and nude about halfway through the 49-minute video. Ordinarily, I'm divided on foreplay wrestling: I like it, but resent the implication that somehow wrestling is not enough of a turn-on on its own. The bodies are trim but taut. I especially like the faunlike hair on Max's chest and below his navel.

The two make a fine couple. However much I miss the aggression that would set these two on fire, I enjoy the pouty give and take. Besides, aggression in an O face-off comes off as rapey. A victorious buttfuck ends in cumshots, bottom first, then top, and the promise of a rematch. 


Visit MuscleBoy here.


Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more