Foxx












Derthal vs Foxx Denfert, Paris Rough House War 30 (Wrestlingmale)

I like the idea of holding tight to a well-upholstered wrestler and rolling with him, over and under, over and under, over and under.... Ditto to viewing his heaving abdomen as he gasps for air while I resist his body scissors. Also, pressing the palm of my hand against his mouth as I attempt to break free of the strong hold he has on my head and neck, feeling his hot exhalations against my fingers. Also, admiring the sheen of sweat on my opponent's pecs and abs, along with his taut bubble butt squeezed into too-tight trunks. And applying the armlock, his elbow against my crotch, his forearm an extension of my raging hard-on.

Paris Rough House War 30  is my introduction to Foxx Denfert. I have admired his profile photo for a while now, but it's especially nice to see "Daddy" Derthal roll him flat against the mat like he's bread dough. (I really must get to Paris one of these days.) The object of this game is to wrench out a greater number of submissions than one's 33-year-old opponent does, with a 25-minute limit. The fun is not so much in winning as in luxuriating in the body contact. Under similar circumstances, I would expect my boner to burst through the front of my trunks. Quel beau fantasme!


Visit Wrestlingmale here.

Comments

  1. thank you again for your fantastic article-review/Happy Holiday Season to all.Etienne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more