Sparrow












Sparrow vs Duke, 4K13 (Thunders Arena)

Sparrow is the most relatable wrestler in the underground. For me, anyway. His body language and facial expressions are human and guileless. He doesn't go for broad theatrical gestures like most wrestlers on camera. I have to confess I have a little bit of a crush on him. Even his nervous jabber is endearing. His delight in bodily contact with well-toned athletes matches my own. He seems neither embarrassed by what he enjoys nor creepily predatorial about it. No wolfish lip-licking or eye-rolling here. His is a frank and simple acceptance of the eroticism of wrestling, obvious to anyone with no hangups about male-for-male attraction.

I'm not backtracking from my preference for rough and raucus brawling. My point is that of all the underground wrestlers who play the wrestling-as-body-worship angle, Sparrow does it best. I am impressed with Sparrow's grappling ability, too, and I would be first in line to download a fast-and-furious no-holds-barred match pitting him against Hawk or Simpson. At times in this match against Duke, he demonstrates his capability in holding a somewhat bigger wrestler down. "You're pretty strong for a little guy!" Duke has to admit. Wrestling a big muscly hunk is every Skull Islander's dream. Sparrow doesn't just dream. He expresses his thirsts bluntly in clear terms. This guy may be the best wrestling buddy in the whole wide world.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

  1. I second that crush on Sparrow! He is absolutely a pretty boy, but he has an average bro hotness to him that is definitely an attraction for me. What I wouldn't give to wrestle that stud.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more