Tattoo vs Tattoo












Dante Bello vs Igor (Bro Battle/Wrestler4Hire)

In the spirit of the Athletic Model Guild and Thunders Arena, Dante vs Igor is more horsing around than mat grappling. Horsing around is plenty hot - especially when the horses are as attractive and well built as these two. The catalog description implies that the newcomers are auditioning and that the winner is more likely to be booked for future matches than the loser. I, for one, think both are keepers though I hope they beef up their wrestling prowess.

Igor (in yellow trunks) is the shorter and more ripped of the two. A low center of gravity is a plus in grappling. Igor sells Dante's holds well, too. Dante Bello (in blue) is statuesque and seems comfortable moving from hold to hold. I suspect he has some wrestling experience. He certainly enjoys himself on the mat and plays to the camera with heaps of muscle-stud charm. 

The two wrestle tattoo-to-tattoo for twenty minutes, mostly on the mat, but then they crash into the sofa for chokes and, ultimately, a grudging submission. The body contact is better than the wrestling, but I suppose Cameron could take a weekend or two to show these hunks how to fight like real wrestlers. Personally I think they would be worth the investment.


Visit Bro Battle here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more