Upper Body











Cason vs Snake, Mat Rats 137 (Thunders Arena)

My obsession goes at least as far back as sixth grade when my science fair project was a detailed exhibit of The Male Torso. As I recall, the word torso  was a recent discovery of mine, and in the name of science I presented a graphic labeling the parts of the male upper body, front, back, and side views. The exhibit won no prizes, but science backs my hypothesis that Cason has the tastiest torso in anatomical history.

Up-to-date evidence can be found in one of Thunders Arena's typical approximations of wrestling, pairing six-foot-one Cason with five-foot-ten Snake. As a connoisseur of the male upper body, I should add that Snake's squarely built torso is the more practical cut for mat wrestling and packs a good amount of heat on its own. Cason also has experience and forty-five pounds on Snake, which ensures a win for our modern Adonis in Oscar-gold trunks.

The 22-minute match consists of many close views of muscle under pressure. I can't agree with the online catalog's description of it as a "seriously hard-fought, down and dirty, mat FIGHT," but it is much more than the series of traded wrestling holds that I see in a lot of underground wrestling, and Cason and Snake are beautiful in action, especially as they toy with each other's ego while controlling and binding each other's body. The petty humiliations are just as important as the wrestling holds in this macho combination of roughhouse and showing off.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

  1. Jeez, those are hot pictures! Y'know I'm gonna use em in my work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more