Drawn to Drew
Drew Harper vs Igor (NHB Fights)
Pardon me as I fast-forward to the sweaty portion of this exquisilicious mat match, at the point when, if I had been physically present, I would have leapt on top of both heaving hunks, thrusting and rubbing up against them so hard it would have taken three bouncers to pull me off. Am I coming across as too classy and dignified?
NHB Fights is my favorite station at Wrestler4Hire. This is wrestling! Cameron has done a good job of finding hot men who have good instincts as grapplers. Drew and Igor are evenly matched. As you can see (if you're quick enough) in the GIFs above, they both score frequently, with a fresh submission every couple of minutes, and the scores climb neck and neck, with just the slightest margin of one or two falls dividing them.
This is the third time I have seen Igor, and I like what I see. He's solidly built, but it's his aggressiveness here that makes me sit up and take notice. I partly credit Drew for inspiring Igor for giving his best in this fight. I think Drew Harper has brought up the best in most of his opponents at Wrestler4Hire. But I think his switch from Bro Battle to NHB Fights is mainly what put fire in Igor's bones.
Igor and Drew return to the same or similar holds repeatedly. I'm fine with that. Use what you got to beat the other guy. I'd rather watch a succession of armbars and body locks that propel the drama forward than a showoff-y exhibition of all the attacks and holds known to man. Drew and Igor are relaxed but hotly competitive, and it's a joy to watch them pitted against each other.
Drew Harper, in particular, incites my lust. Other underground wrestlers have more muscle, more charisma, more moves, fancier gear - but few wrestlers throw as much of themselves into a fight as Drew does, and that trait, along with his smooth farmboy build and occasional mean streak, is what draws me to him - if only in my heart and not in the bluntly predatory way I would prefer to take him.
Visit NHB Fights here.










Drew has a throwback look and vibe to him. He is like the most handsome version of an old time 1950-1960's pro wrestler. There may be another way to explain it but whatever it is he has a unique vibe that makes him supersexy.
ReplyDelete