Maneuvers










Jax Atwell vs Nathan Sargent, Wrestleshack 26 (BG East)

"Reporting for training," says Atwell, stepping on the mat. Sargent orders him to drop and give him ten pushups. Atwell complies. Then Sargent squats on the small of Atwell's back, deminding five more. "You know why I called you in here?" Sargent asks. Atwell has no idea. "You can't fight worth a shit," says Sargent, glaring contemptuously into Jax's eyes. "The fact that I have to call you in for a long one now is pathetic. Show me what you can do." Sargent catches the recruit by the neck and shoves him down to the mat.

There is no S&M scenario - apart from plain old wrestling - that bristles my short-and-curlies more than a drill sergeant whipping a waste of oxygen into shape. Not only were soldiers my first "type," at the tender age of five, when I announced I wanted to live in the airmen's barracks, but to this day I am attracted to most GIs and ex-GIs I meet. Nathan Sargent taps a rich vein for erotic fantasy in his demeanor and butch haircut. And he has a hot body, too.

"Come at me," he orders Jax. Jax complies and finds himself landing on his butt. When Sargent tells him to pick up his hat, Jax is quick to do so. "Take. Me. Down." Sargent speaks as if he's training a dog. This time Atwell does what he's told, but it doesn't take Sargent long to tie Atwell's lean, lithe body in a small package. When Sargent tells Atwell to show some moves, Atwell does, straddling Sarge's waist and stretching his arms high over his head. Jax is in control ... briefly.

Jax is inordinately sexy, from his slim but muscular physique to his chesty baritone speaking voice. And let's not forget how incredibly well-equipped he is. As a wrestler, he had an incredible year last year at BG East and UCW. This match caps off all those successes with great style. When Sargent starts groping his balls, Jax realizes the game that's being played, and he is oh so up for it. Baggy trunks slip off. "I know you like this," Jax purrs, pressing himself into Sargent as he pins the bully's wrists to the mat. 

But he doesn't keep the man down for long. Sarge knows wrestling, as he demonstrated in one of the best matches of 2020. By the midpoint of this 44-minute crotch-grabber, both Sargent and Atwell are buck naked, and Jax is temporarily in control. The rest is pure porn pleasure as familiar holds turn into sexual positions. Both men steam up my glasses, making it impossible for me to choose a side. I just want to squeeze myself somewhere in the middle of them.


Visit BG East here.




Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more