The Pride of Mexico versus The Unruly














Alberto el Patrón vs Rush, 19 November 2017, Monterrey, México (Promociones MDA)

Six-foot long-haired Rush (here pronounced "rouge") is hot and mean, the way I like ring wrestlers, babyfaces and heels alike. I love the man's heft and roundness, the way his belly reports the pace of his breathing (second GIF above).  [Since my days of play-wrestling friends and friends of friends, I've been a little turned on by opponents' breathing patterns and heartbeats.]

In this match, bad-boy Rush takes on six-six Alberto, the Boss, the Essence of Excellence, and the Pride of Mexico. He's eleven years older than Rush; thus he represents traditional lucha libre  as opposed to Rush's rashness and win-at-all-costs opportunism. His ring experience, including MMA, makes him a formidable opponent to Rush. Alberto has seen it all, and though he disapproves of the youngster's tactics, he is more than equipped to counter them.

The match includes an array of ring-wrestling stereotypes - a foreign object, fisticuffs outside the ring, metacommentary at the mic, vaulting oneself over the ring ropes, two counts, and false finishers. As the fight heats up, the action becomes more interestingly malevolent. I wouldn't be blogging about this if it weren't for Rush's sexy stout body and deviltry. A chip on the shoulder does wonders for a wrestler's attractiveness.


Visit Promociones MDA on Facebook here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more