Fun
Ethan Andrews vs John Wolfboy, Match #2 (NHB Fights)
I know I speak from a particular and very peculiar place here, but I ask you, Who can watch this match without wanting to fuck both these guys at once? The naysayers say folk-style mat wrestling is too slow, undramatic, lacking as spectacle. I get their point, but I suspect they were never an eighth-grade sissy whose gym class included a couple of weeks of mat wrestling or a sexually repressed college freshman whose only real pleasure came in wrestling guys in the dorm.
Most of you know the cast of characters in this one-act from 2020, and it's in the nature of mat matches not to be driven by plot. I've blogged on these two bad boys through five iterations of the Twilight saga, and having just got my first dose of Moderna this week, I'm a bit dry on wit or ways to say I loved this fight. (I'm okay with the Moderna, by the way, just a little low-energy as I write this.) As the NHB F catalog description puts it, "The moment their eyes meet, they both start beaming. They know this is going to be fun."
"Fun" is as simple and direct a way as I can put it. I'd watch Wolfboy's spidery limbs climb Ethan's torso and Ethan curl Wolfboy's toes all day long if I didn't have work to do.
Visit NHB Fights here.










Hey, we both happened to mention wrestling in the Freshman dorm in our blog articles today! Those were the days, am I right? If only we had been roomies... You might be a bit older though -- I'm not eligible for the vaccine yet. Glad you got yours and feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteAge difference aside, I imagine it would have been awesome to wrestle you in college!
Delete