God Damn 20-Minute Time Limit!











Michael Richard Blais vs Michael Allen Richard Clark, Ringside New Years Showdown  (Ringside Wrestling)

The GIFs above represent only the first half of this match, indicating how jam-packed with great jam Blais versus Clark is. My jaw dropped almost from the start and stayed dropped for the duration. Blais and Clark heated up January 2020 in Saskatchewan, and this front-row single-vantage-point record of the event is much better than most wrestling videos that cut between two cameras. I won't say it makes me feel like I was there, but it does make me wish I were.



Visit Ringside Wrestling on Twitter here.





Comments

  1. Hi Joe..thanks for uploading this match...now I'm no big fan of WWE...BUT this amazing match is worthy of a place on your excellent blog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjO4tEaUMXs&t=4s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation, Mike. I'll check it out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more