Orange Crush











Orange Crush is, as its subtitle says, the journal of  art and wrestling. I enjoyed the first issue over the summer - the one with Joey Janela on the cover (I sprung for the extra cost of Joey's autograph too). I got the recently released second issue, too. It's even better than the first, but both are worth showing off on your coffee table*. I love wrestling, and I love art, so for me the decision was a no-brainer - and I'm pleased that the journal does not shy away from pro wrestling's appeal for its LGBTQ fanbase.

*Disclaimer - I do not have a coffee table.

Comments

  1. I look forward to the second issue, which I haven't received yet. The first one is quite well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat! I just ordered both issues. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more