Big Fight Feel
Jon Moxley vs Chris Dickinson, GCW Josh Barnett's Bloodsport 3 (Game Changer Wrestling)
No ring ropes. A dimly lit platform. The strobe-flashes like electrons zapping through space. Two of the toughest independent wrestlers in the world. This is the kind of fighting that makes me wriggly in the pants. Jon fucking Moxley battling Chris fucking Dickinson. Wow. Oh wow.
I agree with the commenter who wrote, "I know it's a work but damn at some points it felt like actual shoot fighting like 90s Pancrase fights." Also, the other guy who wrote "a wrestling match where big moves matter? it has been a while." Moxley and Dickinson are the hairy-assed heroes of wrestling, in some respects more underground than what I usually think of as underground wrestling. And how many fights give us the heights, weights, and hometowns of the combatants anymore? This feels old school and real.
In the dark, it's hard to distinguish the two wrestlers. Chris wears the skimpier trunks and white shin guards and is bald as an egg. Both are mean as alligators and relentless. You start to think that one guy will have to kill the other guy to bring this dogfight to a close. In truth, this brawl doesn't stop until one of these guys is knocked out cold. I want to party all night with these bad boys.
Visit Game Changer Wrestling on Instagram here.










Wow!!!
ReplyDeleteJoe, You find the best content!
I’ve long to see one of Dickinson’s BloodSport matches but never pulled the trigger on buying them since they only seem to limited in regard to download or streaming …
Thanks for sharing this on!
Bloodsport matches are really awesome! I love it when they take turns riding each other in the most provocative positions possible. And I do miss the original pancrase matches that are purely hot sex.
ReplyDelete