DJ











Douglas James vs B-Minus, MPW California Classic (Millennium Pro Wrestling)

Douglas James, a rock-solid 5'8" (in red trunks), takes on B-Minus in this match from two years ago. I love the snap of James's attacks. Fast and lacerating as bullets. The first three GIFs are exchanges in the match's first minute. All eight occur in the first four minutes (out of a total of eleven). Some of the more acrobatic moves do nothing for me, but the punchy takedowns and savage strikes are palpable and appetizing.

I know DJ from underground wrestling. This is my first look at him in a pre-pandemic pro ring before a crowd, and I am in awe. The battle is rough, but ultimately a gentlemanly duel.  The fans love the out-of-ring punishment in the last GIF, pleading for more. James sets B-Minus up for another chop, but like a true heel, he denies the pain-addicted fans the satisfaction. B-Minus is brand new to me, and he not only makes a strong foe for DJ but also is hot as blazes.


Visit Millennium Pro Wrestling on Instagram here.

Comments

  1. This may sound weird....

    There is a website luchagirls.com, mostly featuring heterosexual content. But they have a few male-male matches too. Some with Douglas James.

    The site says: "hot sexy muscular men in tiny trunks!"

    The matches are short but high quality. They are at https://luchagirls.com/product-category/man-vs-man/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love B-Minus. He is now known as Diego Valens, now current champ. Check out the MPW youtube account for more of his matches

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more