Kato Gone Wild
Wing Boy vs Yellow Comet, Superhero (Wrestler4Hire)
We have all had days like this. We are investigating a possible crime scene, a bell sounds, and our trusty sidekick suddenly attacks. Not even he, in his periodic withdrawals from animal rage, can explain his Pavlovian response to the bell. The bell sounds intermittently. Each time, the sidekick pounces. Our sidekick strips us down to our eye mask and skivvies, he attacks our manhood, he chokes, and he bellows like a wild beast. We're lucky if we get out of this alive.
I'm a little bit late to this match. I don't know why. DJ (Yellow Comet) and Travis (Wing Boy) are high on my list of favorite new faces in the underground. I wish DJ would have lost some of his gear in the heat of battle, but I cannot complain about the way he strips the nonessentials off Travis's almost too perfect body. The plot is dreamlike - there are no climax, no revelations, no explanation for the bell and Yellow Comet's response to it, and no Dr. Evil to claim credit for this chaos.
I enjoyed this match. Admittedly a large part of my enjoyment was the feast of Beckham's wildcat temper and Travis's breaststroke-ready body. I also liked it for its silliness, not too different from the 1960s Batman series or SpongeBob SquarePants. If I had to choose just one thing that draws my eye, though, it would be Travis's comely well-defined navel. Yep, definitely, his navel.
Visit Wrestler4Hire here.










I like the navel on Travis as well. It is proudly displayed nicely in his new match at Wrester 4 Hire against Gabe Steel in the Superhero section. Many pictures of Travis layed out and the one in the dragon sleeper is very nice.
ReplyDelete