Semi-Serious













Nathan FX vs Blake Starr, Oil Bash (Wrestler4Hire)

For no good reason I imagined this match as a charity challenge between lounge singer (Blake) and his accompanist (Nathan), raising money for some peripheral cause like the battle against pneumonia in guinea pigs. The idea sprung up in response to the semi-seriousness of the fight. Both wrestlers are clearly amused by the slippery tussle and low blows, yet they play rough. Blake and Nathan are a match in physique and carefree attitude, so I could easily picture them as a lounge act, trading quips at a cozy piano bar. Both seem sophisticated, more so than the average wrestler. Even their names would look good paired on a marquee or sandwich board.

Their sleek musculature looks great in oil. The casualness of the contest leaves room for muscle posing, repartee, and ball busting. I missed their first oil match, but this one makes me want to check it out someday.

Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more