Sexy in German is Sexy









I am not a fan of comical tag teams, but I am a maniac for Team Turbulence, as regular readers of this blog already know. They are impossibly cute and sexy Austrian heels that never fail to win the crowd's displeasure. I am especially fond of Tornado, for his scruffy beard and nose, I suspect - in my world, it doesn't hurt to have a bulbous nose or a nose that looks like it's been punched a few times. Both were trained by Mexx(berg)*, an opponent here, which adds a hint of inbred intrigue to this four tag-team donnybrook from 2018. Turbulence is the team in perfectly fitting persimmon trunks. Mexx wears the blue trunks. His partner, the comparably tasty Maveric Cross, is the tatted-up hunk in long black tights. All are 6'1", except for Mexx, who is 6'3", Don't get me started on muscle studs who are also tall.

Maveric wins the match, with backup from Mexx. Team Turbulence doesn't always lose, but a loss is  the norm in most of their matches, especially if their do-gooder opponents have a size and weight advantage. As heels, Torpedo and Tornado are more silly than dangerous. The crowd hates them for their boisterous moxie and, I suspect, their hot bouncy asses. Though ultimately they are not the victors, this is Turbulence's match. They are the most active players in this battle, even more than Mexxberg, whose big moment comes near the match's end. Compared to Tornado and Torpedo, the other wrestlers sleepwalk through this absurdly hectic 17-minute fight.

If I could spend an evening spanking the Tommies, I could die a happy man.

*And others, including Alex Wright.









Visit NEW European Champtionship Wrestling here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more