Super Lad













Super Lad vs Black Kobra, Superhero (Wrestler4Hire)

I'm not a particular fan of the superhero genre of films though I follow them in hopes of catching sight of pecs, biceps, and thighs of interest. The same applies to W4H's Superhero series. Capes and masks get in the way of what I'm looking for. I do get the high camp of spandex and eye rays that cut through heavy metal fortress doors. I'm even rather a fan of monsters - giant ones that step on high-tension power lines more than the ones with political ambitions and multinational retail organizations.

The draw of "Super Lad vs Black Kobra" is, of course, Travis, more for his iliac furrow than his fight. I hope he is working on wrestling holds with a goal of becoming a convincing heel someday. Here he is more or less a mannequin (albeit a super-sexy one) stretched, pummeled, and cracked by meaty Calvin Rogers in black. The plot couldn't be simpler. Super Lad is strong enough to bend iron, but finds himself unable to defend himself against Black Kobra's superior muscle. Oh, and Kobra drags Super Bitch around by his hair, which frankly I could watch all day long and never tire of it.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more