Everything You Wish You Were












Mac Daniels vs Adam Booker, The Road, Season 3, Ep. 15 (Limitless Wrestling)

Aired a few days ago, this match prompts the ringside commentator to call one of these wrestlers a "poor sport." It's not hard to guess which one. In the introductions, Mac Daniels gets booed just for being from Boca Raton, even before he begins to fight dirty. Billed at six-foot-three, 225 pounds "of everything you wish you were," Mac is the poster boy for self-indulgent entitlement; even the way he pops his chewing gum says so.

I love tall, dark, and handsome, whether he's a hero or a heel. Mac bears a resemblance to John Hennigan in his Tough Enough  days. The Archie-comics haircut is a sweet touch - the all-American boy with a chip on his shoulder. Cagematch lists his opponent, Adam Booker, as 6'4" 242# (he's announced as 270#). I suspect the stats are not entirely accurate. But then this is pro wrestling, so it's likely the fight is staged, too.  You think?

Beefcakes of Wrestling saw Mac first. I started blogging about him right after.


Visit Limitless Wrestling here.

Comments

  1. Everyone prefers the big guy to be the heel, but I really like Adam Booker as the hapless face getting tossed around

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more