Jungle Cruising












Cash vs Max Ryder, Outdoor (Wrestler4Hire)

Cash can swing on my vine and wrestle my crocodile anytime he wants. The guy looks more Key West than Mutia Escarpment, but the leopard-skin loincloth fits him to a T, and if anyone has to swing down and save me from an elephant stampede, I hope it's Cash. Those shoulders, those pecs, those abs, those haunches, those cheekbones, and those piercing eyes! Who wouldn't want to fight this guy underwater!

Poor Max Ryder inadvertently stumbles upon Cash's sanctuary. Cash makes him pay for that mistake through a series of rough humiliations and stinging assaults. Cash works the loincloth like no one else, ever, and I, for one, want more Cash, more loincloth, and more outdoor kickass. The twenty-minute video provides material for a year or two of treehouse fantasies.

And don't miss Wrestling Arsenal's insightful photo-essay on The Trouble with Tarzan earlier this month.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.




Comments

  1. I'm a huge Cash fan, but man, I hate loincloths. They hide all the interesting parts too well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more