Able-Bodied Mendez










Jay Vara vs Roger Mendez, Ambition Vol 4 (Warriors of Wrestling)

A week ago Dr. L emailed me about this match.  When Dr. L recommends something, I know I'm getting a brutally fun and subtextually erotic fight. I found two matches pitting Jay Vara against master-heel Roger Mendez. This posting is about the one the good doctor alerted me to, but if you're interested in the other one, here's the link: Roger Mendez vs Jay Vara. It's great, as well, but the one Dr. L. recommended is greater. I would say this fight changed my life, but my life changes ten or eleven times a day as it is. If spoilers worry you, avoid the GIFs below, but there are no spoilers in these paragraphs or the GIFs above. FYI - Mendez wears the black, red, and white print trunks, while Vara sports basic black with the word COMPLETE in white. 

Let me just say that the name Roger Mendez has now entered the vocabulary of my daydreams. I consider Jay Vara a close second because he sets off the best in Mendez - Roger's hard body against Jay's softer one, Roger's free-spirited villainy against Jay's stiff-necked virtue, this is the core of my passion for wrestling. The glee with which Mendez attempts to dismantle Vara borders on natural enmity. You won't find a bigger smile on a four-year-old holding his first puppy than the smile on Roger's face as he does pushups on Jay's chest (sixth GIF). The more Vara suffers, the bigger the smile on Mendez's face. The guy lives to destroy, and I'm not exactly proud of the fact that that turns me on, but I have become comfortable in whole-heartedly accepting the fact.

Visit Warriors of Wrestling here.









Comments

  1. oh em gee! I love Jay Vara and Roger Mendez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent match… I plan to follow the Warriors of Wrestling channel now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more