Archvillain
Agent Dark Starr vs Black Kobra, Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)
Two villains show up for the same gig, in black trunks, black vests, black wrestling shoes, and black cuffs. But there's only one black domino mask. So they agree to fight for it. The first one getting to five submissions or knockouts wins. Being villains, they naturally respect no rules, which means I'm in for a treat, a thirty-six-minute treat at that.
Blake has been slow to grow on me, but in this match he sinks his roots in and blooms. Going in, I'm for the big guy, Calvin, but Starr catches my eye over and over - a knee to the balls here, a merciless choke-out there - and like a true henchman I switch my allegiance to the slim, tautly muscled Dark Starr, and by tautly muscled I mean he looks like a braided leather bullwhip.
I'm a fan of Rogers, too. His clean-cut, salesman's good looks don't scream "bad ass," but in previous matches and here, he has proved his dangerousness on wrestling mats and the squared circle and won my heart in his W4H debut early last year. He is thickset and heavy to the exact degree I like my ring wrestlers, and especially in this match, he is vengeful and unforgiving. You cross this guy, and he will hurt you.
A four-four tie triggers the stiffest aggressions in a match that has already been generously violent. The nasty-enough assaults get nastier, and in the end only one of these guys walks out of the ring on his own two feet. I would have appreciated some sweat, but as it is, the match "did the trick" for me - I'll spare you too much information. Top marks for writhing body contact and purely gratuitous low blows - these guys get the job done. Thoroughly.
Visit Wrestler4Hire here.










Comments
Post a Comment