хулиган *












Egor Zolotov vs Vitaly Zhukov, 6 February 2019 (NRGW)

Egor is in the solid black square-cut trunks. The other guy, Vitaly, is the one who posted this match on YouTube. Both are a gift from Dr. L, who suspected I might be interested in the match. I can confirm his suspicions. The video and its description are in Russian, so I'm sure I missed a lot of useful information about these catch-as-catch-can wrestlers. I could find nothing on Egor Zolotov on Cagematch and very little anywhere else. The jet-black hair, complementing the square-cuts, leads me to associate Egor with another roughneck, Chris Ridgeway, though Ridgeway is still by far my favorite. It's nice to watch young wrestlers put this much stiffness and raw-nerve destructiveness into a (presumably) staged event. The sixth GIF is my favorite. The pained expression on Zhukov's face, thrust towards the camera lens, and its sudden disappearance as Zolotov cuts him down with a scythe-like thrust of his leg is one of many humiliations Egor plies Vitaly with. NRGWrestle, which produced this match, has an Instagram account here

* hooligan, bully, roughneck, ruffian,

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more