Chasetisement
Chase Addams vs Calvin Haynes, Hunkbash 24: You're My Dumb Jock (BG East)
Chase is my favorite of the slim young dudes who invaded BG East five or so years ago. The attraction has less to do with his smooth, almost porcelain body and the foxy roguishness of his face than with his sadistic (but "charming as fuck") handling of opponents. All three qualities work together beautifully in this match against beefy "dumb jock" Calvin Haynes, another favorite of mine for opposite reasons.
I'm rooting for Chase in this match. Surprised? Me, too, in a way. Usually I'm torn apart (but pleasantly) when wrestlers I love fight each other. As I put the disk into my player, I had already decided I wanted to see Addams destroy Haynes. And he does. "Are you a wrestler?" Calvin asks, with some irony before the match begins. Addams stretches his limbs on the corner ropes and replies, with equal understatement, "Ohh, I can show you."
Chase tells Calvin to remove his shirt and bashes the man's nuts right as the shirt obscures Calvin's view. He then drags the beefcake to the ring floor and applies an armlock. When Calvin spits out, "Fuck you!" Chase takes the words as encouragement to make Calvin's situation more miserable. Kneeling with his full weight on the fingers of Calvin's right hand, Chase bends the left-hand fingers backward. When Calvin's torso arches in pain, Chase nimbly repositions, putting Calvin in an armlock and grinding his sharp elbow across the hunk's ribs.
For the next twenty-something minutes, Addams uses his lean body to envelop Haynes' thick brawn like wrapping paper, repeatedly targeting tender spots like the fingers and toes (a more prudent Haynes would have worn boots in the ring). Chase maintains his cool throughout, breaking only a slight sweat. The finisher is an armpit choke-out with Chase's free right hand clutching helpless Calvin's crotch. A fine and plausible bash, as good as the best I have seen!
Visit BG East here.










Comments
Post a Comment