Deep Stretch











Travis vs Pierce, Deep Stretch (UnderGround Wrestler)

I bought and downloaded this UnderGround Wrestler match a couple of years ago, one of several I downloaded at the same time. I posted on Travis's match against Draven, no doubt thinking I'd get back to this one the next week. I did not. After a recent email exchange with UnderGround Wrestler, I remembered that UGW was my first introduction to Travis ... and that I had this other match, showcasing Travis's capable justice-meting.

The match is set up as a battle between weight training (Pierce) and yoga (Travis), with "yoga moves" weaponized as a fusion with mat wrestling. The surprise is that Travis can do more than job. He handles himself quite effectively against Pierce and gives the big mouth a harder fight than I had expected. I like this yoga-warrior version of Travis. The angle is weird enough to work. Travis is better suited to the mat than the ring, and despite his limited training and experience, good looks and a willingness to play rough make this 20-minute stretch-and-jab session worth the asking price.


Visit UnderGround Wrestler here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more