Wham Bam Alakazam















I love muscle boys and porn stars. I don't know many personally, but I love their work. But if you want to get me hard, put the sole of your work boot on my slip-on, lean over our lagers and peanuts, and tell me about the time you got into a fistfight. I know I'm not right in the head and indeed I do deplore violence of the nonconsensual sort, yet fights, real or convincingly staged, turn me on. In my youth, I've even been in a few - beginning with my cousin when we were five years old, breaking in the baby boxing gloves Santa gave us for Christmas. Shirtless, surrounded by grown men in the cold Wisconsin outdoors, we were shivering and messy, but as excited as five-year-olds can possibly get. The most recent was three years ago, pretend roughhouse in the backroom of Johnsons in Fort Lauderdale.

Zach Reno and DJ Beckham Jr. put up a fine and palpable exhibition in this Wrestler4Hire, and it hits the spot, crotch-wise. Zach's slim body against DJ's lockdown gut is an exhilarating show of ring psychology, rascalry, and rage. Beginning with an argument over whether they are in Hollywood or not (that's a new one),the two tussle, grind, pull wedgies and hair, slam, throw punches. even bang each other with a folding chair. Some moments are realer than others, but once every minute, Reno and Beckham do something to tickle my balls. Neither is sexier than the other, but their sex appeal differs - Zach playing the earnest professional and DJ as the buffoonish hothead who succeeds in stirring up Reno's inner hothead. Even if they had fucked each other in the center of the ring, I could not have been happier. But a piledriver finisher is right on the money for me.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

  1. I picked this match up during the recent w4h sale and it was a worthwhile expenditure.
    DJ Beckham’s previous match on w4h against Caleb Klein is my favorite w4h match ever and this one is really good as well. It’s too bad DJ quit the indy biz, he was an outstanding talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting hard as I watch them wrestle each other.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more