Double Vision









Daniel Garcia vs Christian Casanova, Double Vision (Limitless Wrestling)

No, the last GIF (below) is not a spoiler, believe it or not. There are still five minutes left on the clock. Daniel Garcia and Christian Casanova put out in this World Title match from March 2021. Casanova is the champion, and Garcia, the challenger. Both men have fire in their eyes, and the match is magnificent. The action is obviously blueprinted, but the two wrestlers never do less than stunning work here, and just when I think I see where the fight is going, it spins off in a new direction, sometimes in a totally new style.

As you might guess, I would prefer more tight sweaty clenches in closeup. I'm an old-school side-headlock kind of guy. I do like the intimation in the first GIF below that Garcia is biting Casanova's skull over the top rope and Casanova's obvious crushing of Garcia's left ear in the third shot above. The sharp turns of the acrobatic spots are impressive, but a little too choreographed for my taste. I'm dazzled by the footwork, but I'd be satisfied with Daniel and Christian crushing each other in lengthy body holds.

Both are strongly built and appear to be approximately the same size and weight. The fisticuffs and neck-wrenching caught in the fourth and fifth GIFs below are vicious, by which I mean "delightful."









Visit Limitless Wrestling here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more