HOLD













Foxx Denfert vs Massimo Arad, XTreme Shot PARISROUGHOUSE Deal 1 for Ben (Wrestlingmale)

If you crave hot, sweaty, sustained clenches, this training video from Wrestlingmale will be an obsession. It's the best thing Wrestlingmale has so far produced. It's impossible for me not to touch myself every twenty seconds or so while watching it, sometimes pressing HOLD to map out where crotches touch and bellies rise and fall as the wrestlers gasp for air. Foxx, with hair on his chest and a mischievous smirk on his face, gets all over and under Massimo, the new hunk with the heavy beard and soulful eyes. I have never seen tighter or steamier grips at Wrestlingmale - and the camera is there to catch every flinch and every groan. Trainer Etienne keeps a close watch on this match, egging each man to squeeze the other just a little bit more. This is boner bait for fans of heaving-and-tumbling grappling - and I consider myself the president of that fan club.

Alert: Spoiler below. 

The match ends with what amounts to a simultaneous climax, which is to say "double knockouts." Massimo and Foxx choke each other out. It's a delicious finish, especially since I couldn't bring myself to favor one of these wrestlers over the other. The victory and defeat are equally shared. Massimo and Foxx, equals in height and weight, succumb to one another's headscissors as the 49-minute muscle-grinder draws to an end, leaving Etienne to rub his eyes in disbelief and sigh, "I don't see any champion here." Excuse me, sir, but I see TWO champions!


Visit Wrestlingmale here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more