Vitamin R












Roger Mendez vs Sam Shields, New Beginnings, 9 January 2021 (Warriors of Wrestling)

I don't like the distraction and interference at the end of this match, but I approve of the outcome. We get two fit and well-matched opponents in Mendez and Shields. Mendez is the cocky rookie, and Shields, in blue trunks, is the 24-year veteran. The opponents are well matched in physique and star appeal. Crisp takedowns and lightning strikes move the action along at a fast clip. Mendez is definitely a hot shot to watch. I love the way he snakes through the ropes in the last GIF. As for Shields, I stand behind my 2016 assessment of him as brutal, callous, relentless. This is exactly what independent wrestling should look like - hot bodies intent on causing each other harm.


Visit Warriors of Wrestling here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more