Putting the Squeeze On













Mikey Hanlon vs Dave Markus (Movimus Wrestling)

I miss this kind of wrestling match, the kind of match that involves actual get-down-on-the-mat wrestling. The opponents here are the same height, close to the same weight, the same competitive spirit. This is actual wrestling, and when I see a match this good, I wonder why I bother with anything else. Just find me a remote all-wrestler commune where wrestling is all day long, mat matches on weekdays and ring, cage, oil, sumo, sex, and pool matches on weekends. Dave and Mikey writhe, grab, crank, sweat, and struggle to maintain control - and when they're not howling in pain and frustration, they're having a terrific time - most of it horizontal, as the gods intended.

In the heyday of Movimus, Hanlon and Markus were my idols - among a slew of idols that made their way to NHB-Battle and later Movimus to challenge themselves against tough competition. In my first posting on Hanlon (as Hanlon, not Calbrese), back in 2011, I praised him for his tenacity against a bigger, heavier wrestler and for maintaining a tight and unpredictable match. How little has changed since then. Several years later, I came upon Markus (innuendo not intended, but uncensored anyway), praising him for his powerful build - "I mean like a fucking Lamborghini."

The GIFs above provide some evidence that slow-motion, sweat-wet grappling and writhing are in no way inferior to ring matches, muscle posing, and intergalactic head-to-toe spandex. Done right, a freestyle mat match is as kinky as a sex fight. Some dicks can tell the difference between sex and wrestling, but my dick flunked biology and can't make the distinction.


 Visit Movimus here.

Comments

  1. I miss the old NHB-Battle tremendously. The real, on the mat, submission matches had my attention like little else for a decade. While I had favorites, the whole organization was top form. And as they were real wrestling matches (or faked so well you couldn't tell), I was always a little on edge about how they would play out. Max Anderson was my favorite. I would feel slightly emasculated myself when someone would make him tap out. I still own most of their catalog. and still fire up some matches here and there. The later incarnation, as Movimus, was still good, although leaned on models and twinks a little too much for my taste. Seeing a couple of average guys wrestle around on the mat, without formula or expectation was an ongoing thrill. Despite website claims to the contrary, I am almost certain they are done making new content, which makes me sad. But I am thrilled for the vast catalog left behind. And happily, much of the talent re-emerged elsewhere. Regrettably, not my Max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across this video but am not sure if it was Mikey at 01:53

    https://cn.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph635e712199510

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more