Down to the Wire
Calvin Rogers vs Christian Thorn, NHB Fights (Wrestler4Hire)
The match is itself evidence of the joys of mat wrestling, The mismatched pair of Rogers and Thorn is both convincingly authentic and dramatically manic. Calvin has a height and weight advantage over Christian, and he could be cast in the role of English teacher or IT guy. Christian has sculpted muscle and lavish tattoos and could be convincing as rock-and-roll drummer or choreographer. (In life they might be the reverse - or both could be waiters. Whatever they do to pay the bills, they are gods on the mat.)
Calvin and Christian are never more than a point apart. Sometimes they even out in less than a minute. There is a winner in the end, but if the time limit had been extended another ninety seconds, they most likely would have tied again. The neck-and-neck closeness of the contest is exciting, but even more exciting is the wrestlers' eruptive energy and the simple joys of freestyle wrestling. Christian, as Shawn Duncan, first caught my eye at Movimus in 2017. Calvin first caught my attention in the winter of 2020.
I like both. Both would be fun to wrestle. I keep switching back and forth between the two. In this match, however, it's Calvin who grabs and holds my attention more. It helps that he's close to me in height. For some reason, height is an issue of mine, a fetish almost, but a minor one. His belly and thighs are definite attractions, too, especially in the context of a sports entertainment that favors waspish waists and cannonball biceps. In my youth I could have made him sweat, I'm sure. I don't know what it is, but something makes me want to straddle his waist and grind my elbow against his cheekbone. He has a deluxe grimace.
(Visit Wrestler4Hire here)











Comments
Post a Comment