Purge Vibes












Cason vs Jaguar, Halloween Havoc 2021 (Thunders Arena)

Initially, we see Cason and Bolt checking out an impressive collection of Halloween masks and deciding which ones to wear while wrestling. Jaguar joins them, and Cason briefly exits. In the interim, Jaguar fights Bolt for his Purge-inspired mask. When Cason returns, he is facing Jaguar, not Bolt. Both masks come off early on and Jaguar and Bolt have markedly different physiques, so the potential for an imposter angle is unplugged early on, and concentration is properly directed towards Cason and Jaguar wrestling.

Let me say this - I worship at the shrine of Cason, I particularly love his thighs and pecs and long but amiably up-for-anything face. I am not impartial in this contest. I like to think I have warmed up to Cason because his wrestling has improved over the past few years - and it has - but the smile and pecs are compelling in their own right. So I'm rooting for Cason, yet have no animus towards Jaguar and Bolt. The fight is playful, more romp than rampage for the most part, beginning light but building to a heavy finish. The action is give and take until the last five minutes, which is consumed by a prolonged and crunchy beating.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more