Tiger












Tiger vs Punisher, Summer Games XXI, September 2021 (Black Wrestling Network)

I know Tiger from previous matches I reviewed herehere, and here. He's smallish in stature and wirily muscled, and amazing to watch - in this case buck naked taking on a buck naked adversary who is bigger and goes by the name Punisher. Bottom line is Tiger is sexy as fuck throughout this contest, and the fight has a showoff-y swagger that's impossible not to be charmed by. Both men are built like steeds. The only question is Who rides whom? Ordinarily I'd argue that Tiger pivots this fight in whichever direction he so pleases. But, then, Punisher did not get his name because he's a pushover.

The match is one of a series of matches Black Wrestling Network livestreamed last month as Summer Games XXI. I find BWN labyrinthine, one of the more challenging wrestling sites to navigate, probably because of the densely interlinking stories that thread through it. I recognized Tiger and decided I liked his energy and wanted to write about it. Punisher impresses me, too, but Tiger makes my heart gallop.

Tiger is all thighs and butt and dreadlocks, and he's sumptuous eye candy from the toes up. He has filled out since the last time I saw him. He's not always in control, but he's quick to regain control whenever Punisher gets the better of him. He's probably more deliberate than I give him credit for, but to my eyes he runs on instinct alone. Punisher makes less of a spectacle of himself, but look close and you see strength and durability in his smooth musculature. Tiger would be wise to take notice, too.


Visit Black Wrestling Network here.

Comments

  1. Are they still using slow motion to film the conclusion of every match? I haven't purchased anything from them in years because of this slow motion nonsense. I got tired have having beautiful sleeper holds ruined this way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more