Giant Floppy Cock or Sweet Backbreaker










Masyn Thorne vs Lucas Leon, Catalog 29 - Erotic Brutality! (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

MuscleBoy's product descriptions very seldom drift from the truth. It's manifestly true that Masyn Thorne is "your beach boy dreams and your wet wrestling dreams come true," and he's equipped with "high energy attitude and giant floppy cock." All that is God's own truth, with no embellishment. Lucas Long, in his second MuscleBoy appearance (here is the first), "has muscle and doesn't mind throwing a powerful punch to the pecs, gut, or delivering a sweet over the knee backbreaker!"

I love that I can't decide - even for one second - whose side I'm on. It would be heaven to have either of these guys wriggling between my thighs. Both take to MBW-style erotocombat like fish to water. I knew that these guys were special when they bumped chests, one of those highly eroticized moments at a MMA weigh-in or an after-school dust-up behind the gymnatorium. They kiss like they're trying to bite off each other's tongue - as in the grotesquely sexy fights in Mandingo and Midnight Express, eroto-violence only the '70s could have graced the silver screen with. Lucas's chest and belly hair make him look like the slimmed-down version of an Ed Luce character, unabridged masculinity from head to toe. Conversely, Masyn has the clean-cut looks and wise guy demeanor of a John Hughes character, maybe a triple-X-rated Ferris Bueller.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more