All I Want for Christmas Is Drew












Joey Nux vs Drew Harper, X-Mas 2021, Part 1 (Wrestler4Hire)

This is probably the best holiday-themed wrestling match I have seen: For one thing, this video  sorta captures the essence of Christmas: evergreen, peppermint, cookies, and eggnog, without losing the grit of underground wrestling in the process.  I couldn't ask for more.

I thirst for Drew and Joey both, especially here, facing off amid tree lights, a fireplace decked with stockings, and colorful wrapping paper. Joey has the tougher build and a knack for taking charge, but don't rule Drew out - the guy's a born wrangler. Once Drew latches on to an opponent, he is nearly impossible to escape from. I liked their oil bash, which I blogged on last week. For some reason, I think this one is better. It's livelier and naughtier, but both matches are worth watching.

The guys ham it up, of course, and it's especially fun to watch these two fighting over who gets to open the next Christmas present. Each unwrapping introduces a new element, which directly contributes to the match. As Part 1 draws to its close, the grapplers are in red and white boykinis: Santa colors by way of Coca-Cola. I anxiously await Part 2. 


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.


Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more