Bromantic Entanglement












Cason vs Dom9, No Hold Barred 202 (Thunders Arena)

Given the right situation, for instance, a hotel bedroom with Cason, Dom9 does what any man worth his salt would do: pick a fight. Dom9 has been my go-to guy - along with Sparrow - for private romps with muscly wrestlers, fertile ground for erotic subtexts, intended or unintended. The trick is body contact - minimal clothing for maximal skin-on-skin strokes and tightly entangled clutches. Cason is the Everest for any aspiring frotteur, and he's highest ranked on my Christmas wish list. Even if Dom9 doesn't get off on this sort of thing, I do, so I live vicariously through him and his matches.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

  1. Cason is the sexiest wrestler working. And never have i hoped more for a straight guy to get beaten, humiliated, and fucked than I always do with Cason...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more