Nocturnal Animals
Steve Mason vs Danywrestler, Erotic Oil Wrestling (Hunkswrestling)
Chill-out music would make a good soundtrack for this sensuous and shadowy oil match. Steve Mason wrestles Danywrestler in a setting that reminds me of 1980s neo-noir. The match gives us a lot of thrusting and ball grabbing. The sultry tone is briefly interrupted by arm wrestling at the video's midpoint. Arm wrestling in oil? I don't get it, but then I'm not crazy about arm wrestling in general. The camera progressively closes in on Steve's and Danywrestler's groping and snaky entangling. I wish it pulled in even closer; still, the focus is rightly centered on the two bodies grappling for dominance. It seems that Steve gets handsomer with each new video, so I'm not surprised that Danywrestler would want to capture and mount him all night long. There's no nudity. It isn't needed, though the video teases us by hinting that there is more to see. Maybe someday, one hopes, in a director's cut.
Visit Hunkswrestling here.


Do you have any information about a part 2 of this video? The end of the match teases "Steve and Dany, can you send the following video file?"
ReplyDeleteIt's always hot watch two spanish guys in oil, Danywrestler had all my attention in this video, he is so fucking hot. The only problem in this match was tagged as a erotic in red zone of the Hunks Wrestling, but looks a tease trailer of an erotic match. I thought it was in the same level John Rodriguez vs Ricky Blue "The Punisher match".
As indicated in the text above, I have no inside info on the missing footage, supposing it exists. I hope Steve or someone in the know will answer your question.
Delete