The Demon That Stole Christmas
The Demon vs Ollie Watts and Red Redemption, #50 The Demon That Stole Christmas (UKWH)
These GIFs cover only the first 14 of 22 minutes of this special holiday match, so further toys and goodies await. The teaser for this match features a creepy minor-key rendition of "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" on piano, which I found irresistible. I bought the download mainly on the strength of the musical soundtrack, but the full match brims with catty humor and comic violence I would not have missed for the world. Ollie Watts and Red Redemption open their gifts in the UKWH ring - jock straps and handcuffs, the usual. Then they find an unclassifiable object - what looks like a lock of human hair. Suddenly, the video is interrupted, and a mysterious demonic presence appears behind Red. The lads attempt to battle The Demon, but doom is almost certain. "Always hungry for jobber flesh," The Demon is the kind of holiday spirit you don't want underneath the mistletoe with you ....
Visit UKWH here.


Comments
Post a Comment