Effy









Matt Cardona (with Chelsea Green) vs Effy, GCW Fight Club: Mox vs Gage (Game Changer Wrestling)

Warning: Spoilers follow the brief text below!

I have mentioned Effy in passing, but I don't remember blogging on a single match of his. That oversight needs fixing. This October 2021 match is a spellbinder. Just two weeks after Effy defeated Matt Cardona for the Internet Wrestling championship belt, this rematch brought the two men together again in the ring. The match is rawer than most TV wrestling because GCW, fka Jersey Championship Wrestling, is pay-for-view-funded and its talented roster create their own characters and storylines. Cardona, fka Zack Ryder, is immense, hot as blazes, and nasty. Effy is a free spirit, openly gay, beloved and adored by wrestling fans, but more importantly he's an inventive ring performer. All is not what it seems to be in this contest, and wrestling cliches are chewed up and spit out. Am I just dreaming, or does every third or fourth move bring Effy's face close to Cardona's crotch? I like to think so.











Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more