Fast Asleep








 

Damien Rush vs Cal Bennett, ZZZ 18 (Muscle Domination Wrestling)

The catalog description is right about Cal's being "cockier than ever" in this match against the super-cocky Damien Rush. I remember Cal Bennett as the deer-in-the-headlights victim of nearly everybody in underground wrestling. He starts strong in this match, but then Damien grabs a rag dabbed with trichloromethane and turns the battle to his advantage - just as I expected. Cal is too beautiful in pain to triumph, and chloroform provides Damien a no-fuss short cut to victory. 

Damien and Cal are both in peak condition for this match, which follows a clearcut pattern - posing leads to a test of strength and the loser trickily introduces a foreign object (the chloroform rag) that reverses the match's trajectory. Thankfully, Rush uses classic hand-to-hand combat more than the rag, and both bodies (splendid beyond words) flex and writhe, climaxing in a combination of legit chokehold and unsporting chicanery. It's a textbook bout, enhanced with ample close shots of two of the tastiest bods in wrestling.


Visit Muscle Domination Wrestling here.


Comments

  1. Just once I would love to see Cal as a heel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Adam. I'd be happy if he just won one contest out of every five.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more