Rubbed Out













Oh yeah. Wrestlingmale is reading my mind or something. This six-man choke match is uncomfortably hot, tapping into my dirty death wish and my hard-on for muscle. I have often thought the best exit for me would be nude-on-nude strangulation - and Muscle Beast as executioner would be perfect casting. The rear naked choke - on the threefold merits of the name alone! - is my favorite wrestling hold. Guys, this match is basically my idea of heaven.

The event is divided into three matches. First, Steve Mason takes on John Rodriguez; then, Butch.J locks on to Judo Kan; and, last, Muscle Beast grabs ahold of Marius. Each pairing is just right. I can't pick a favorite or a least liked. This video is so far up my alley that I probably should have insisted on a Trojan. I'll spare you any spoilers, though. Instead, let's focus on stats. Mason and Rodriguez are the most closely paired in weight. The David-and-Goliath prize goes to Marius and Muscle Beast. Mason and Butch.J come into this match with a perfect win record. John Rodriguez has the lowest success rate, but a lot depends on what you consider success. In my eyes, getting creamed by the likes of Leon Klen or Jack Vidra would be the fucking high point of my life. 


Visit Wrestlingmale here.




Comments

  1. A request for one spoiler please. Does MuscleBeast win or lose his match? Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the final four minutes Muscle Beast wrings Marius's neck.

      Delete
  2. HAHAH super! Thanks for those comments:) Hot indeed and a real lottery to define the oppoennets, what is nearly never done in the productions! Enjoy all the vid and as always in this series : 2 full films for all the scene:) Best wishes to all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more