The Cool Kid












Cameron Cole vs Mantell, ROW TV #305 (Reality of Wrestling)

I kinda wish I lived in Texas. Check out this sampling of the wrestlers the state has given us:
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin
  • Terry Funk
  • Chavo Guerrero, Jr.
  • Jake Roberts
  • Booker T
  • The Von Erichs
  • Barry Windham
Also, Texas barbecue, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, and Beyonce. 

Cameron Cole caught my attention when I blogged on Davey Richards vs Chandler Hopkins. Dr. L gave him his seal of approval, too. Cole has the beefy build of a Stretch Armstrong and the face I'd pick to play Bruce Banner's delinquent little brother. He's so bad he has the word emblazoned on the front of his glittery green trunks, right above his cock. He all but makes burly Mantell, aka Moonshine Mantell, cry. 

What I like about Cole is the same thing I like about BG East's Kelly King - his thickness, nonchalant roughhouse, and his up-close and personal delivery of pain. There's a bit of Sammy Guevara's fuck-y'all attitude, too. This is not Cole and Mantell's first trip to the rodeo. Cagematch records two other times these two have met in singles competition. Check out their match from 2020 here.


Visit Reality of Wrestling here.

Comments

  1. Oh finally! Cam feature. I love Cam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cam caught my eye a couple of years ago … he’s got a lot of sexy going on for sure.
    However, I can’t say I’m as impressed with the vape gimmick…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more