Basic Training #1











Joey Nux vs Javier Hunk, Basic Training #1 (UnderGround Wrestler)

Big, brawny Joey breaks in new recruit Javier in this gruelingly one-sided rookie bash. The camo gear soon comes off, and it's not long before the sweat starts pouring, too. Five-two Javier is obvious star material, but five-ten Joey snuffs out the starshine with one cataclysmic assault after another. This is all as it should be. It's conceivable that Javier can beat up Joey, but I'm not yet ready to swallow that. For now, Javier's future in underground wrestling is hidden, but I have faith that he's going to break through hugely when the time is right. The kid has muscle and moxy, classic babyface material. He can take a punch and, as he's shown elsewhere, deliver one, too. As for Joey, grizzled now but still a knockout after four years in wrestling, he's reaching his peak, and this match suggests he's here to stay for at least another ten years.


Visit UnderGround Wrestler here.

Comments

  1. Joey Nux has publicly and repeatedly stated his support for Donald Trump. This is a fact. He has also stated many things that I believe are racist (this is my opinion). I will not support him in any way -- I will not buy his video and at this point I am considering not buying any other videos from any companies that employ him.

    You can obviously do whatever you want, and you or others might disagree with my position. But, regardless of what you and they decide to do about it (if anything), I think you and your readers should know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more