Body vs Sparks











Andy Body vs Rocky Sparks, Backyard Brawls 14 (BG East)

I think Rocky Sparks is awesome with his golden locks of hair, but six-footer, 200-pounder Andy Body has my heart - from the neck down. Body is a masked wrestler who debuted several catalogs ago. taking on Teal Terror. I missed him back then, but I doubt I'll make that mistake twice. The match is set far far away from the backyard and gazebo and well into the woods, where Rocky has set up camp, alone with a tent, a singlet, and a wrestling mat for company.

Then out from behind a tree comes Andy, stealthy as a wolf, masked and ready to wrestle. He fastens onto Rocky with a full nelson. Attacked from behind, Rocky has no time to think. He tries to muscle out of the hold, but Andy's grip is sure. Then, Andy shifts position and drives Sparks facedown to the mat and mounts him like Rocky's a bitch. Every fighting position succeeds in resting Body's crotch against a part of Sparks's body.

As the clock nears thirteen minutes, Rocky turns the tables on Andy and goes for the singlet, peeling it down to reveal Body's smooth and buff torso. (I do respect Sparks's priorities.)  He rolls the masked man onto his back and straddles his face or rather the front of his mask. He then reaches back and mashes Andy's crotch with his fingers. Ten minutes later, Andy reverses, and both men are stripped to the waist. Squatting on Sparks's lower back, Body rolls down his opponent's trunks to spank a lily-white ass.

Andy has a great body for grappling, soft but well formed. The two men fondle each other's torso and rub more than grip, while nature glimmers greenly behind them and casts leafy shadows over the mat.


Visit BG East here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more