Brock vs Dash












Brock Hartman vs Dash Decker, Rustling Up a Rookie (88Wrestling)

Young, thick, tan, and testy Brock Hammer is scenic enough in his baby-blue trunks to persuade me to buy this match. I love the way underground promotions are able to find studs like this, Somebody at 88 has a good eye for man-flesh. Brock is physically well matched by Dash Decker, who enters the ring in a leather(ish) Old West vest and broad-brimmed hat. He clearly senses young Brock is trouble, and he's ready to run the kid out of town.

Nothing in the GIFs above or the text below is a spoiler. In fact, the GIFs cover the first round only. I wish the wrestling spots were better executed or better rehearsed. The match looks rushed and offhanded. Nevertheless, the bodies are what drew me to this video, and it's the bodies that hold my attention.

Even if the sweat on these men's muscles is phony - and I'm not saying it is - the sheen is gorgeous. It makes me want to touch or - let's be honest - throw myself upon these men especially when they are pressed against the ring ropes or folded backwards in a crab hold. Pictorially, Brock personifies what "new meat" is supposed to be. Every ounce of him looks like trouble. If he makes another video, I'll buy it. The same goes for Dash, naturally. Let's grease these boys up for a rematch, in fact, next time with  on-point spots and tighter squeezes.


Visit 88Wrestling here.

Comments

  1. I want to know what brock's ins account is, he is tall and strong really very attractive

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more