Callum at UKWH
Callum vs Red Redemption, #54 (UKWrestlingHub)
Callum arrives at UKWH intent on smearing the mat with Red Redemption's face. Outweighed, Red nevertheless knows his way around a squared circle and a big opponent. Redemption's ability to spring back from the jaws of defeat are put to a hard test against this jobber-wrecker, itching to make UKWH his private domain.
My fascination with big-bellied wrestlers has a long history. Two of them in a ring can be a festival of belly-bumping and hard punches, which never fail to excite me. I wanted Red to drum his fists against Callum's gut, but he stuck with the classic holds to reasonably good effect, though Callum is a heavy dose of bellicosity to face for fifteen-plus minutes.
Both these guys clearly enjoy roughing up each other. Callum is a great addition to the UKWH roster, which offers a number of heavies to pound on as well as muscle-studs to torment. Callum is a good fit for the promotion, and I hope AJ Nasty and T-World square off against him soon.
Visit UKWH here.


Hi this is Callum. Thank you so much for featuring me on your website again. It really is very much appreciated. I had a great time with the UKWH guys & I hope to do some more. You can still find me, however, with "Wrestle for a Fee" and "Fight Finder" both of whom have been good to me and I still wish yo support.
ReplyDeleteAwesome match Callum! SouthernGuy
DeleteAwesome that a featured wrestler posts a thanks. Cannot remember seeing that before. I guess Calum must be a pretty cool guy - even though it says "Killer" before his name.
ReplyDeleteI think Callum is cool indeed. It has been years and years, but the blog used to draw comments from several underground wrestlers, including threats of bodily harm from Eli 'primus shutdown' Black (wow, that was a DECADE ago!)
DeleteJoe, you've introduced me to a number of clubs, wrestlers and matches that have brought hours of entertainment. This is definitely a favorite. Red enters the ring like a boss. Callum looks a little younger like Red's best friend's little brother who grew up. Callum came at Red like a bull and the rest of the match was awesome. Red knows his way around the ring handling himself but Callum brought it. SouthernGuy
ReplyDelete