The First Sport












Lucas Leon vs Blake Star, Catalog 31 - Pummel and Grope (MuscleBoy)

I find it difficult to describe oil matches. It's a little bit like describing the rise and fall of wax clouds in lava lamps. Both are beautiful, mysterious, and hypnotizing. Wax clouds don't punch, though, so there the analogy ends.

I'm not sure I'm right about this, but I think Blake Star has fought more oil matches than anybody else in underground wrestling. It seems so to me. Correct me, if I'm mistaken. This is Blake's and Lucas's third turn on MuscleBoy's orange mat, but Blake has had similar bouts elsewhere - and, as I recall, often.

Both men are hairy chested, which doesn't make them more manly than other wrestlers, but it certainly seems to. The idea of two hairy guys in oil knocks me out. It stirs up fantasies of ancient palestrae, and hairy Greeks sliding over each other's body, while old guys like me watch in naked silence.

Lucas and Blake rub oil onto each other for the video's first ten minutes. (The total running time is 32 minutes.) They start in trunks but slip out of them for the final ten minutes. Unexpectedly, they don't fuck, but rather continue to wrestle - naked as the day they were born. I have nothing against fucking and blowjobs, but the plain and simple athleticism here is refreshing. The manly moans and crackling of the clear plastic cover add to the match's sensuality. 

Leon's hairy belly glistening with oil also knocks me out. Perfection.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

  1. Blake Starr is fucking hot hot hot! More naked oil matches of him please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more