Thigh Masters
Sergei vs Cash, Bro Battle (Wrestler4Hire)
I loved Sergei and Cash last November in the backyard, and now I love these guys in the rec room This is the better of the two matches, and I think I know why. My longstanding theory is that the more two guys wrestle each other the tighter and pluckier the wrestling gets. Their knowledge of each other's physique and psychology increases trust and stirs their resolve to push each other even further - to the outer reaches of endurance. The holds and petty torments they subject each other to in this match are far beyond what we got in their first contest.
Despite Sergei's advantage in poundage and size, Cash is his equal for most of the match. Sergei's massive thighs can crack skulls, but Cash is devious and opportunistic, whether pressing his bare heel to Sergei's nose and upper lip or harrying the Russian's toes one by one. The intricate tattoos suggest island tribalism, only from opposite coasts. I imagine two clans selecting their orneriest hunks to fight a one-on-one territorial war, Cash has the mettle needed to win, but Sergei carries his sinewy armor like an iron vault.
Once it moves past arm-wrestling and decides to seriously butt chests, this match is Cash's most inventive and defiant fight ever - and a titanic breakthrough for Sergei.
Visit Wrestler4Hire here.


Comments
Post a Comment