Making Matters Worse













Kuma vs Joey McCoy, Custom Video Series 151 (Thunders Arena)

Stealing Joey McCoy's girlfriend is not enough for Kuma. He uses his powerful right hook to rocket Joey high in the air, and the landing for the just-dumped Romeo is hard.  With an eighty-pound weight advantage, Kuma has nothing to fear from Joey. Although Joey's durability is the stuff of Looney Tunes cartoons, withstanding one assault after another for 23 minutes is bound to wear a fella down.

For a big (BIG) guy, Kuma likes to indulge in the small, more intricate tortures such as nipple twisting, ear pulling, and index finger buckling. Despite the agonizing pain, Joey survives them all. Only when Kuma heaves him to the ceiling and hurls him down does Joey lose consciousness. Luckily, the fall is broken by a sofa or else Joey would be a goner.

If Joey has a hope spot in this "match," I missed it. I would have liked a glimmer of resistance - a low blow perhaps? or biting? Both Joey and Kuma keep everything light with constant (but tacit) reminders that no contenders were harmed in the making of this video. With his hundred different grimaces and innate adorability, McCoy steals the show up to the end.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

  1. Kuma has just the type of physique I go for, but I would love if he would use more basic wrestling holds like headlocks and scissors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more