One on One












Allan Martinez vs JP Grayson*, CCW Bash at the Brew 10 (Coastal Championship Wrestling)

Here's a crafty and snappy match from November, pitting Chilean Allan Martinez against American JP Grayson. It has more choreography than I like in wrestling. I prefer messy, sweaty, clutchy, and grunting fights. But both wrestlers are hot and steamy, and the moves are exceptionally crisp, thus blunting my disfavor. The low camera angle makes giants of both of them, kind of the way I like to see wrestlers. In reality, they are 5'5" (Martinez) and 5'6^ (Grayson), but seven-feet tall in hotness.

Martinez has a couple of years more ring experience, but both men are built solid, not an inch of fat to pinch between them. Standing or knocked down, Grayson knows to keep his thighs wide apart. Usually, he teams up with his brother Tommy, billing themselves The Amazing Graysons. Martinez also wrestles under the name Sobre2sis (S2S, i.e. Overdose).


*Otherwise known as Justin Parker.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more