Corridor of Pain












Dimitri vs Forest Taylor, Balls Busting (FFE Wrestling)

First of all, I want to thank the unknown commenter who recommended I check out FFE Wrestling and FightFinder+. Without that tip, I would not have found this roughhouse featuring two wrestlers I am crazy about: the devilish Dimitri and hot mat wrestler Forest (or Forrest) Taylor. I love hating Dimitri and hope I can hate him face to face someday 

This 33-minute match sent me groping for words to express my enthusiasm for these two men. I'm still groping, but I'll do what I can. I leave the final 13 minutes of the match alone - no GIFs, no spoilers - so my comments end with the last shot above, with Dimitri grinding his knee to Taylor's groin.

The scuffle is staged in the kind of bare hallway Stanley Kubrick movies obsess over - well-lit but ominous in the style of officers' quarters, space stations, haunted hotels, and passageways to prostitutes' apartments. The seemingly endless line of ceiling lights stares down blankly if not blindly. It's cold and industrial in design. Yet the coldest thing in the space is Dimitri's dark, impassive eyes.

About those eyes. They are not just cruel. They are dispassionately cruel, idly absorbing Taylor's terror and panic, with no intention of mentally storing the event to recall it later or even remembering it at all 24 hours from now. For Dimitri, Taylor is just another jobber. The heel neither relishes nor regrets the pain and humiliation he renders. The brief glimmers of amusement vanish before we can really take note of them.

Even if the eyes are idle, the rest of Dimitri's body is constantly and joyously tormenting his very expressive opponent. Dimitri repeatedly shoves Taylor's face up to the camera lens, preserving the moments like vacation selfies.


Visit FFE Wrestling here.




Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more